A few questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A few questions
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:57:20 -0500 (EST)
I got a chance to browse around Ebay today through more than 1000 returns
for "MG".  The few things I found to be helpful, I have questions about.

A)  An MGB Steering Wheel.  3 Stainless steel spokes, wooden wheel...
looks similar to the Mahogany wheel from Moss.  Designed for a 62-67 MGB,
would this fit a '61 Midget?

B)  A Midget transmisson.  Serial #: FT49944.  Any idea what year this
might be?  Would it work with my '61 Midget?  Where can I find the serial
number on my tranny for compairison?

I think that's all for now, thanks in advance.

-Doogie
'61 Midget  GAN1L/4506