Re: Re: Moss fest

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Moss fest
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:09:18 -0400
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
>From the NJ turnpike.  Take Exit 15W to Rt 280 west.  It become 80 west (or
>take the George Washington Bridge to 80West if coming from CT)

Get off at Exit 37 - Morris County - Heibernia Route 513 South.

Right at light.

MIddle Of town - Right at T

Stay on 513 south - Cross rt 46. WHere 513 makes a sharp right turn, go
straight (over the small bridge).

Right at T and drive 100 feet to hamilton Business Park on right.

Gilroy,  if you're going LET US KNOW.  Someone will come to your house and PICK
YOU UP.  We don't want any emergency calls from Florida or Ohio.

Mike

Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com> wrote:
> Allen,

I have visited Mapblast yet so I can't be very specfic but the
Moss Fallfest 2000 show is in Dover at the Hamilton Business
Park.  Raindate is Sept 16th.  Flyer contains the following
directions:   "Route 10 to Salem St. (K-Mart, McDonalds) Salem
St. to Franklin Road, turn right, 100 yards to Hamilton Business
Park"  $12.00 entry fee,  2 classes for Midgets chrome & RB.

See you there.  Bring some good liquid refreshment for the crowd
(that will move Larry off the "possible maybe for me" stance and
you can atone for your latest list faux pas's. :>)

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'
'62 Sprite, 'Ole Gray'