Re: Parting Shot

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parting Shot
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 06:10:44 -0400
Did you alsd knoe that the Eisenhower Interstate sstem was desegned so
that the road bed is "supposed" to handle caravans of 70+ ton tank
carriers traveling at up to 50 mph for days on end? From coast to coast?
This is in order to get the army from one place to another in case of
invasion.

Larry

>One last parting shot:
>
>This is something that has bugged me for a long time. Does anyone on the
>list know why a duck's quack does not echo?
>
>This is not a joke, a duck's quack does not echo....
>

>Larry Miller
>
>Did you know that the Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in
>every five must be straight.  These straight sections are usable as
>airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.