Re: High Cat Content--NO LBC!!!

To: egnorant@flash.net, branch@valinet.com
Subject: Re: High Cat Content--NO LBC!!!
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:23:49 EDT
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/11/2000 1:15:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
egnorant@flash.net writes:

<< A performance tip....Suspend said device above expensive carpet,use
 strawberry jam (homemade if possible) and use large urban Tomcats with
 only one ear. Good for at least 2000 more R.P.M. Thought I saw these
 parts on EBay but forgot to bookmark it!
 Bruce Lowry

 Geoff Branch wrote:

 > This is how the aliens that have visited earth power their ships.  Most
reports
 > from humans claiming contact with said same aliens have heard a muffled
yowling
 > not unlike thousands of cats with buttered toast on their backs.
 >
 > Geoff Branch

Anybody ever notice how easily a serious thread goes awry?????   <G>

--David C.