Part II RE: Accessory Light

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part II RE: Accessory Light
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:41:14 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I pulled the alternator and swapped it with another one of unknown
condition.  Now, the light goes off when the key goes off but stays on while
the car is running.  And it dims as the RPMs get higher.  Since it looked
like it was about to rain, I went ahead and drove it home.  Made it with no
problems (about 10 miles of highway and secondary roads, with stop lights).
Pulled in the driveway as it began raining.  Turned it off and it started
right back up.  Oh well...  Sounds like something to do over the weekend!  I
haven't done any diagnosing other than swapping alternators.  Thanks for
everyone's input.

Adrian