Re: dialing in the turbo carb

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: dialing in the turbo carb
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:53:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glyn I saw pictures of your car and many others( good pics!). What kind of
wheels do you have on your car? Do they require an offset washer? I have ones
that look alot like the ones on your car. I bought them from a friend about 1974
and he can't remember what they were. Thanks

Roger Cotting
1960 Sprite(2)
1973 Midget
1980 TR8