Portland International Raceway

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland International Raceway
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:30:43 -0700
Fellow Spridgeteers,

Last weekends' American Le Mans Race at PIR was exciting... Audi did it
again.  But the weekend before was even more rewarding.  I had the
pleasure and honor to meet three fellow list members.  And missed
meeting Bob Walker who was also there... 'stealing' a new-in-the-box 948
Sprite crank.  Next year Bob.

Talking with Paul about his 5 speed conversion was enlightening.  Over
the years he has improved his kit with a number of  'tweaks'.  Even how
he can modify the shift lever is unique and beneficial when coupled with
the 5 speed; an option I believe.  Aside from his excellent kit, Paul
'the person' would get my business.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!