fuelish prices

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuelish prices
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:38:03 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
after driving the better part of the east coast in the last 30 days in 3
difrent excursions i have seen gas prices for regular from 1.22.9/gal. in
georgia near the florida border to 1.89.9/gal yesterday on I-95 in delaware.
the feeding of my van is a bit tough these days.  but the parts need to get
here somehow and the races happen where the tracks are.......so we go!
tonight was a local excursion to pick up some n.o.s. 1957 chevy parts.   now
i just heard of a place not far away that has around 50 mini's in storage
and spridget parts!   hmmm should i go to investigate with or without my car
trailer in tow??????  i keep getting more and more leads on unusual stuff ,
that i keep having a hard time believing this stuff is still out there and
available at reasonable prices .

chuck.
the 57 stuff is trading goods for the restoration of my 55 chevy!