Busty Is the Balls!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Busty Is the Balls!
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:15:06 EDT
Unsolicited testimonial:  After reading comments by listers using Busty rust
penetrant, I bought a couple of cans from Ed Kaler of "Just Brits" (Ed, ever
think of changing the name  to "Just Bitches" ?<G>)  I've been using it today
while removing the driveline on my son's 80 BMW 323i.  I'm amazed how quickly
this stuff frees up 20 year rusted bolts and nuts.  Try it, it works.

No financial interest (Do you really think Ed would pay me to shill for this
stuff?)

Rick