Re: Song Title Needed (Some LBC) - KILL THIS PLEASE !!!

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Song Title Needed (Some LBC) - KILL THIS PLEASE !!!
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:06:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
the chipmunks?  way cool!  i have cpoies of their latest efforts.  that
alvin was a hip cat!  or chipmunk to stand corrected!  lol!   kill this
thread?  why it is nostalgia, and nostalgia is what memories of the romantic
sports cars is all about.  like having the wind blow through your hair as
you tear up some cool twisty winding road thrashing through the gears with
the smell of high test fuel mixed with the aroma of castor oil .   that's
nostalgia too.   only i get to relive it evry hill climb i run with my
healey or sports racer.  he-he-he!   :)

chuck.
life is too short to be serious!  so what would you use silicone brake fluid
or alcohol based fluid?  flat tow with a dolly with wire wheels backwards?
use silicone sealer to assemble a fuel related component?  oh why