Bugeye Wipers

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Wipers
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:46:49 -0500
I have a Bugeye that is a "fair" weather car, not intended to be
out in the rain, yes I know some of us never see rain or don't
acknowledge it. But the point is this car has no windscreen wipers but
does have the holes to mount them.

I'm looking for a set of wiper wheel boxes to put on the car to fill
the holes in front of the windscreen. For a non-functional part I am
reluctant to pay the Moss price.

Does anyone have a set, operable or not that they would part with at
a reasonable cost? Or do I just keep watching e-bay?

TIA
Bob

Working on "her" Nasty Frog!