Re: almost beat a honda!

Subject: Re: almost beat a honda!
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:41:17 -0500
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby Atwater wrote:

> Hey, I almost beat a honda civic dx! Although I jumped the gun, and he had
> to shift into D, out of N (he was trying to rev his motor). He whooped the
> sprite by, I would say, 2 car lengths over 100 yards or so. I do plan a
> rematch when my car propels itself under its own power :( . We both know who
> had(s) more style tho.
>
> Toby

        What a coincidence! The low point (while running) of my Sprite life was
getting
smacked by my nephew's Civic DX slushbox (with cone intake and CRX exhaust
installed by me :). I wanted to cry!
        Then he bought a 240z and thought he could whup the '7. I don't think
so,
folks! :)

--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: 1/4 mile in 7.500 sec @ 120 mph
'90 GS-500E: 1/4 mile in 8.182 sec @ 110 mph
MCMLXIX Sprite: Rusted, rested, and ready. MotorToad rides again.
University of West Florida
Electrical Engineering.

~