Re: Oh Sh*^

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:57:24 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/00 2:08:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< My guess - I got a bearing that is coming apart. Now I have a real
 problem. The Midget is my only car!!! So that stops parking the car,
 pulling the engine and doing a rebuild. >>

Larry, I registered to go to Rocks this coming Saturday.  If you need an LBC
ride, just let me know.  I have a minor repair to do (that just came up this
weekend at Resica) but it will only take a few minutes this week, and the car
ran very well all weekend.  (See separate post about the problem.)

Keep in touch.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget