Re: Fastest Spridget (not)

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fastest Spridget (not)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:59:07 -0700
Hi Ed,
In this area, in order to find glow in the dark strippers, you need to
go to a club in Eugene. I have been told that they serve a very nice
steak. However, we have some very nice bass and rainbow trout in our
creek.
Would you have a wiring harness for my 72 Midget? It seems that the rats
who ate through my new tonneau also did a number on the wiring.  If so,
how much? If not, Who? I would rather buy from a lister if possible.
Thanks.
Kate