Re: Picture of New Tan?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Chip19474@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Picture of New Tan?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:13:23 -0400
Cc: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
This seems to be a common problem. Trying to come up with
an entire interior, all the same color. ( color of choice)

It just so happens (having just gone through this myself) along with
my photo color pages, I've been working on color interior photo comparison
pages, (tonneau and tops, materials included) for ALL Triumphs and MG's.

It started as an 'original'  for resto  purposes, but I've switched to any and
all
color and decor used by anybody in there Triumph or MG. So if you're
proud of your interior, add a few words, and a few photos, and we'll post
as approriate for the best show of color, form, fit, and quality of the product.

We're not showing off your car, but credits on each photo will (should)
accompany each photo used. Photos you've taken at shows of any car
a a friends car are welcome, as long as you can describe the interior correctly.

Any information anyone can include along with good photos showing the true
color,
form, fit and finish (texture) and maybe even a few words in praise (or curse)
of what type and source of  interior trim was used, send it along and we'll
use the best (for comparison)  for each

Thanks un advance... one and all!    :-)

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com