now: mail, was: newbie

To: Cassandra R <lovecatcr@hotmail.com>
Subject: now: mail, was: newbie
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:48:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Cassandra R wrote:

> Hehehe...  Does anybodys else email server scream like mine does due to this
> email list?? Hotmail hates me in general.. but with the overload coming from
> spridgets.. its unbelievable.. I only sorta check out the threads that catch
> my eye.. or else I get bogged down..
>
> 'Miss you kiss you',
> Cassie and her 78 baby woo hoo

        I went through a gap in free e-mail accounts when I went from community
college
to university, and it took me about 0.0000002 seconds to get fed up with
web-based mail (though I still have a Yahoo account to filter humor/spam from my
dad :). I found MailOps.com which offers free service and doesn't paste ads onto
your messages like most free servers do. But most importantly, it lets you use
NetScrape or The BAT! (or even msLOOKOUT! but I don't recommend it) to manage
your mail (and it's a LOT easier to manage!) and you get things like spell check
for those of us who type "teh" all the %$^&in' time.
        Just thought I'd mention it, I'm proud to say my cumulative computer
budget to
date is $0.00! :)
--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: 1/4 mile in 7.500 sec @ 120 mph
'90 GS-500E: 1/4 mile in 8.182 sec @ 110 mph
MCMLXIX Sprite: Rusted, rested, and ready. MotorToad rides again.
University of West Florida
Electrical Engineering.

~