Beer. Hehehehe.... [vllbcc]

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beer. Hehehehe.... [vllbcc]
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:00:03 -0500
        I'm sitting here enjoying a fine Ale from Abingdon (which is located in
one of
those foreign countries). I was a bit surprised to find it because I had heard
rumors that they were closing their kegs. I know that the honorable Hen has a
certain shelf life, and I'm curious as what to look for in the future as far as
availability and whether it's been sitting for a long time. It's been a long
time since I've had the Hen, it's quite good, though. Can't wait for the next
one!
--
~

'90 GS-500E: Faster than a newbie on an FZR-600.
'87 RX-7 TII: Faster than a *DORK* on a Valkyrie.
MCMLXIX Sprite: Faster than UPS ground.
"Yeah, well, Stirling Moss is bald, too. Dammit."

~