Re: Another eBay Midget

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another eBay Midget
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 06:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
You know...for a "1975" it has the wrong grill badge
black and chrome as opposed to the corect red and
chrome. Non-standard side mirrors, a disgusting
non-standard white interior...hmmm white seats and
door panels, black carpet, dash, top, and a red
exterior. Is this idiot color blind?! GAG!!! "Doesn't
APPEAR to have been in an accident." But more than
likely was. Just like my 77 er 75 didn't appear to
have been in an accident...until you rip everything
out and see that it in fact had been! sigh....

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

--- mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=451763923

> Is it me, or is that a 1500 motor in the last
> picture on the left.
>
> They sure play dumb for someone who has the motor
out.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget