Fw: Jon Forsberg

To: "'Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)'" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>, <PSTETSONC@aol.com>, "Matthew Primack" <mattprimack@yahoo.com>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, "little britain motor company" <lbmc@nexicom.net>, "Kaye Kovacs" <fntune@execpc.com>, "Judy Marchione" <judyvm@att.net>, "Judy Cull" <vscda@iserv.net>, "JON BAUER" <jbauer007@hotmail.com>, "Jim Keller" <jim.keller@nbc.com>, "Gene Carter" <gcarter116@earthlink.net>, <Gary_Horstkorta@avid.com>, "Don Brick" <DONLBRICK@aol.com>, <dcb45@aol.com>, "Chuck Maranto" <cmaranto@theonramp.net>, "Charles Maranto" <cmaranto@midlink.com>, "Carl Braun" <clbraun@mwci.net>, "Burt Levy" <thinkfast@mindspring.com>, "Brian Mertz" <bmertz@home.com>, "Bob Wismer" <RDWISMER@aol.com>, "Barb Nevoral" <alfa45@juno.com>
Subject: Fw: Jon Forsberg
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:37:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Following this mail will be one to Sue Forsberg... Jon's wife. To those of
you who don't know, Jon, a Thicko racer and occasional harp player in the
ThickTone band, has been diagnosed with mouth and throat cancer. Hopes are
high of survival, but they face some serious financial obstacles in addition
to the health issues.

Let's see how the Thickos can rally to support a fellow racer.

WST