It is finally for sale!!!!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It is finally for sale!!!!
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:10:28 -0400
Well I finally gave in and put the damn thing up for sale. Unfortunately
I could get more, if I fixed the lifter, but I need the money to do the
rebuild on the Midget engine. Still runs great, but noiser than hell.

Now the last thing I want to hear is a bunch of critism about how the
lights aren't rght or this is wrong or that is wrong. I may or may not
get what I am asking, but it is worth a lot more, and I have NEVER sold
anything on eBay before (WHAT A MAJOR PITA) I can't quite see why all you
guys go through it just to sell a jack for 40 bucks that is worth 10. ;-)

Tell your friends!!

Larry
---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal
trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Other Makes :Custom : Artero
Seller: lmacy@mac.com
Starts: Oct-02-00 19:54:55 PDT
Ends:   Oct-09-00 19:54:55 PDT
Price:  Starts at $4,900.00
To bid on the item, go
to:     http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=457069990
<Snipped description>

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.