steering arm removal and replacement

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: steering arm removal and replacement
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:43:44 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <morris@autox.team.net>
Yea, I know this is a Morris question, but the Morris list I just joined
seems dead and many spridgeteers seem to also own Morris'.

What is the trick to removing the steering arm from a Morris.  Other than
penetrating oil, heat, and a really BFH applied with many short pithy words,
what else can I do?

Does anyone out there have a LH steering arm for a Morris Traveller?  The
reason the car turns poorly to the left seems to be a badly bent steering
arm crashing into the tube shock conversion.

Thanks to the list as always..

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye