RE: PenDot bashing

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PenDot bashing
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:43:43 -0600
When I lived in Kalifornia, I used my Bugeye as a daily driver. One night
coming home from work
(2nd shift) while driving on the Los Angeles freeway system I got pulled
over by a CHP officer.
I was only going 55 MPH (in a 55 zone) because I was low on gas (petrol).
The officer thought that I was
driving so slow because I had been drinking. When it became obvious that I
was not drunk ,
he accused me of having bald tires. They were new ! Then he wanted to see my
break lights ,
turn signals, windshield wipers and horn operate. In the end he had to let
me go. It's probably
worse now.
Mark Hanna
AN5 (In Colorado, I'm never going back ! )