Re: Front suspension rebuild

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension rebuild
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 08:58:38 +1000charset="iso-8859-1"
There is a conversion that replaces the bottom outside of the wishbone
with a bronze bush and a bolt/nut.

Sinple and easily and cheaply replaced.

I think the main protagonist (Warren Reid) might have drawings. I'll see if
I can
ping him.

I haven't done this myself, but there are a few cars that have had it done
without
problems (although version 1 didn't have 100% success in the lubrication
dept)

Mike