Camshafts Yes Virginia there is a 275

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Camshafts Yes Virginia there is a 275
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all...time for me to chime in. You can get a
mild B grind for the 1500 or even a 275 (That's what I
bought) The standard cam is under-cammed fot the 1500
engine.
If you go to http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com and
look under Cam Specs, you can find a cam for your
1500. Ted Schumacher is a wealth of knowledge and will
not try to sell you something you don't need. Check
out the site and give him a call. I had Ted rebuild my
engine and incorporate a 275 cam.

Nothing gained here...I'm just a very satisfied
customer trying to pass on a good resource.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
69 BGT
Alexandria, Va.