Re: News!

To: "Mike and Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: News!
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:26:08 -0700
Cc: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Congratulations Mike and Kerry!

Enjoy the first twelve years... of course by then you will have passed
through the "teenage years" twice, and either have it down... or want to
shoot yourself...'-) (two teenage boys = one teenage girl)

Glad to hear everyone is in good health.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A