Re:

Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:14:30 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Scott -

Welcome aboard!  There's more useful information (and more unvarnished
opinion) here than you can shake a halfshaft at.  Even the unvarnished
opinion leads to something useful or interesting (...eventually...) :)

There is a little friendly harassment between us 1500 cc types and the
A-block types, but the big thing is "Keep 'em running, and for pity's
sake DRIVE 'em!"  On that we all agree.

All in all a good group of folks, just don't be surprised if you get
some grief for mentioning:
Zappa, Cats, Towing (driveshaft in or out?), Brake Fluid (Silicone or
Not?), eBay or half a dozen other topics that I don't recall just now.

If you stick around long enough, you'll find yourself regarding these
people as friends, even though you've never met.  And when you do meet,
people will assume that you went to High School together or something,
because you'll act like you just encountered a long-lost sibling.  Don't
ask me to explain it, I'm to busy enjoying it.

And for pity's sake, ask questions!  Even if it's something we've hashed
out before (and beaten to death), worst case, you get pointed at the
archives and told what to search for.

So tell us about the car already!  <grin>

Chris Kotting
ckotting@core.com
http://www.corecomm.net/~ckotting