1990 Suburban for sale

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "vintage race list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1990 Suburban for sale
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:39:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey Y'all,

I'm selling my 1990 1/2 ton 4x4 Chevy Suburban.

1990 1/2 ton, 4x4,Silverado package, 350 TBI, dark blue with blue cloth
interior. Captain's chairs, power windows, power door locks, tilt, front and
rear AC, 3rd seat, cruise, cargo doors, clearance lights, AM/FM cassette,
removable towing mirrors, trailer brakes, trans cooler, Reese hitch.

Recent tires & brakes. Also, new rebuilt trans with HD converter, pump and
shift kit, new Posi rear end, new AC compressor & condenser, new alternator,
new steering box, new ignition module, new plug wires.

This is a clean, well maintained no rust ever Florida truck. Very very clean
underneath. It has 150,000 miles. It tows an open trailer and racecar just
fine, and hauls a buttload of people or gear. I have most of the service
records for the truck. It's located 1 hour north of Chicago. Delivery
available. Pictures upon request.

Asking $7500 OBO

WST