Re:

To: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:51:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
scott putnam wrote:

> hi again everybody,i realize i have along road ahead of me with this midget
> restoration  but i was thinking   anybody out there ever tried to shoehorn a
> turbo charged v6 from a grand national into a B?

Hi Scott, welcome to our list.
I have seen a V6 in a Bugeye, he is on the list, and Les Myer stuffed
one in a 1500 Midget, with an S10 5 speed, he never finished the project
and sold/gave it away to some one who says they will finish it.
It will be quick but you will loose all handling.
I once rode in a Sprite with a V8 Chevy engine (283/3 speed) Wheelies,
no problem, fast? hell yeah, stable? no way. But nothing around could
pass him on the straights.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ