Car posters, project updates

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Car posters, project updates
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:32:38 -0700
Anyone interested in car posters for the den or garage? Check out the link
on my index page. This site has dozens of them as well as other
transportation illustrations, both in the Fine Art and Poster section.

Also for those of you who have asked to see photos of my latest projects
(72 Midget and 1960 Morris Minor pickup), there a couple photos in the
Bristish car section (links are on the main Spridget page).

http://www.gerardsgarage.com

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A