Re: Aluminum Flywheels On Sale Now

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Aluminum Flywheels On Sale Now
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:21:00 EDT
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
So Mark.  Does this person have your permission to post this little missive??

For the un-informed (which most of you are but only because "this rule" does
not apply to you), businesses are NOT supposed to do this sorta thing.  "IF"
a business has a "real", heretofore "unavailable" and/or "just plain new
great product, item, etc., then said business can "ask" Majordomo if an
announcement may be offered.

I have asked MJB for permission to announce when my site will have "Busty"
info available would it be OK to "Listize".  He said yes, but I have just not
gotten around to doing "web work".  BUT, I did ask FIRST.

Guess I could be sorta "annal" in that I actually read "The Rules
(instruction)".

           Lister Ed
In a message dated 10/12/2000 4:47:59 PM Central Daylight Time,