back on the list

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: back on the list
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:40:06 -0400
Howdy,

I was making some updates to my Midget web site today for the first
time in a really long time, and I noticed there were a lot of new
sites on the MG web ring as well as a new Spridgets web ring. Seems
like a lot has been going on in Spridget land!!

Seeing all of this activity and the fact that I'm finally on
vacation, made me decide to sign up for the Spridgets list again. Is
everyone still here? Did I miss anything good?

If anyone is in the Piedmont region of North Carolina there is a MG
car show tomorrow off of Rt. 40 in Morrisville. The details can be
found here:

http://www.ncmgcc.org/

Hope to see some of you there.

My Midget has been running great since the engine rebuild a year and
a half ago. I took a day job finally, so I only really get to drive
it occasionally these days. Mostly I drive my new Ford Ranger pickup
for the hour round trip commute to work, but on those days I decide
to leave the house early in the morning and take the long way to work
there is nothing like it. I spend the day with a smile on my face and
know I have the long windy back roads trip home to look forward to at
the end of the day.

Robert Weeks
1969 MG Midget
http://www.woozy.com/midget