Re: Wilmot Breeden Key's

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wilmot Breeden Key's
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:48:08 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, toyman@digitex.net
The key for my '61 is octagonal, says "GM" on one side and has the Briggs
& Stratton logo on the other.  It's the only key I have for the car and
only fits the ignition.  Don't have a key for my boot lock.  Obviously an
aftermarket, but does this resemble the octagonal key in question?

-Ryan
'61 Midget