re: Gremlins, I got him

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Gremlins, I got him
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:54:44 -0400
Well,

I'm coming in late on this thread. Don't have anything personal
against the Gremlin, hated the Pacer though....

Anyway I thought this line from a NY Times story about classic cars
was pretty funny:

"...... you can always tell who owns what. New-economy entrepreneurs
demand investment-grade European cars; middle-aged former denizens of
high school auto shop covet muscle cars like the Plymouth Barracuda
and Dodge Challenger. Losers end up with the A.M.C. Gremlin."

http://www.nytimes.com/library/auto/001011stru.html

Robert Weeks
1969 MG Midget
http://www.woozy.com/midget