Re: stupid question time!

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stupid question time!
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:32:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2000 7:20:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

> so a name or a part # (pg 109 in the new catalogue) would be
>  so helpful.
>
>  Thanks,
>  and I'll stop babbling incoherently now!  (I hate midterms, they make my
>  brain mush!)
>
>  Patricia
>  '59 Bugeye

Patricia,

I assume Frank C. has a coffe can full somewhere, and Ed probably has the
highest quality but cant tell you on the list, but I just bought a couple
from The Roadster Factory.  Sorry, but I can't remember the link right now,
maybe someone else from the TR list.

Also, I'm not sure if yours are as big as the ones I got from TRF (shut up
Ed)..so maybe a call to their 800# could help.  Sorry but I don't remember
that either.

RH