More: Re: Camshafts Yes Virginia there is a 275

To: maine2me@yahoo.com, mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: More: Re: Camshafts Yes Virginia there is a 275
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:18:11 EDT
Cc: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi List,

I know this is an old thread but I only just got round to checking out Ted
Schumacher's web site.  The mildest cam he lists is not as mild or have the
spread of power that the Kent cams list for the TH5 (itself not what I would
call a really mild cam) and the cam listed as 275 is certainly a much hotter
cam which is ok if that is what you are really after.

1312

In a message dated 09/10/00 01:30:23 GMT Daylight Time, maine2me@yahoo.com