Re: Hi guys, back from the East coast!

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi guys, back from the East coast!
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 05:48:39 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
So welcome back Paul,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. A similar thing happened to me a
couple years ago when my 5.0 Mustang was stolen from the driveway, got
it back the next night though, stripped and burned. It was paid for so
I thought I did not need Full Coverage Ins.and had to eat the whole
loss. Now that upset me for awhile, however it did provoke me to sell
out and buy this farm in the country and move my shop here too. I hope
you have better luck on your recovery.
Thanks for returning my call the other day, what you suggested was
what we did, I got a 1/2" end mill bit and milled the depth to that of
a ribcase.