Re: Torque wrench recommendations-2

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque wrench recommendations-2
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:36:55 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Damn it... now you did it. My 3/8ths Craftsman ratchet my dad got me 2 xmas
ago just stopped ratcheting! Now I gotta use my dad's good 1/2" one. I too
have notcied the wicked play in the new craftsman wrenches... and thier
reverse switch sucks, I like the little toggle on the old ones better.

Now just to find my converter and try to get the steering column out.

> In a message dated 10/15/2000 3:11:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
> tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com writes:
>
> <<  they do honor their warranty tho, it's just a pain to send it back.>>
>
> And I suppose they "credit" your time and postage, Toby??  Bet not.
>
>  <<For the long haul, go for crafstman. I hate the damn snap ons now.
twice