Re: fastest in reverse bug-i in Fresno

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fastest in reverse bug-i in Fresno
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:21:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm told that a the 2-stroke will run in reverse (can't be well though).
you're right it was momentum that kept things going. The momentum was that
of the mass of the car and, with the included roller clutch on the trans
input, all one had to do was let the engine idle until the car speed dropped
then open throttle and pick it back up.