Re: MKII Sprite on My Classic Car

To: <GMari58175@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MKII Sprite on My Classic Car
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:24:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
George,

Wasn't really griping, just trying to say how well it scored
despite losing points for the tires.  As I said then, I was
surprised at how well it did score verus being 'judged' by my
critical eye!!  Also that a MKII in Gold/Silver status isn't
considered equal in terms of $ to a similar Bugeye.  No I'm not
driving it the milage is from putting it on/off the trailer and
show fields.  Too bad you couldn't make the M**s show there were
only 4 Sprites (and no competition without yours being there!),
although there was a load of lister's Midgets.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'
'62 Sprite, 'Ole Gray'