Re: Choke "Twist and Lok" not working ( now, YOU CHEAP SO AND SO"S)

To: Brad Pace <britclas@WorldShare.net>
Subject: Re: Choke "Twist and Lok" not working ( now, YOU CHEAP SO AND SO"S)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:52:10 -0400
Cc: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>, djmac <djmac@execpc.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
whew! Dang! Did not mean to poke in that hornet's nest.

Jes' trying to fix something. Always seems preferable to fix something
than to theow it away and buy another. But, I guess that do seem
the Modern Amurican Way.

Guess I'll have to get with the program. My order goes off today.

But then again, weren't all you cats just recently bitchin' about the
poor quality of Moss parts?? What's a poor guy to do?

But listen, thanks for all the help (I actually DID get at least one
suggestion as to how to fix the one I got).