Re: DVT Event on Sunday, 10/22...

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DVT Event on Sunday, 10/22...
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:27:07 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/00 11:35:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hi, anyone know anything about the event this Sunday in Bristol PA,
 sponsored by the Delaware Valley Tri*mphs? Their web site is pretty
 out-of-date... Looking for info on the location in Bristol, whether there
 will be other LBC's than Tri*mphs and whether or not the flea market is
 good....
 TIA! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can't help you with that, Dan, but there is also an alternate event that
includes driving your LBC.

The Philadelphia MG Club is invited to the Philly Region SCCA Solo II
(autocross) on Sunday, 10/22, in Camden, NJ.  We have a big parking lot and
the courses there have been loads of fun.  (I came in 3rd in my class
yesterday.)

Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.  Cost is $15.00 for SCCA members and Phila.
MG Club members, $20.00 for everyone else.  We can supply loaner helmets but
bring your Snell M85 or SA85 rated (or later) helmet if you have one.  Basic
tech inspection will be done so make sure your wheel bearings are good and
your battery is tied down, etc.

Directions - We are at parking lot #6 between the Ben Franklin Bridge and the
E-Center.  From I-95 or from PA, take the Ben Franklin Bridge.  Stay on the
right.  Make the first right after crossing the bridge and trun right on
Cooper St.  The lot is at the end of Cooper St.
>From NJ, take Route 70 West and the last exit before the Ben Franklin Bridge
will take you to Cooper St.  Turn right and take Cooper St to the end.

More info and a great novice autocross page at www.autox4u.com.  I'll be at
the registration table.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward