Re: wiring harnesses-computerized??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses-computerized??
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:15:53 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2000 2:17:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<<  The idea being that if I make in complex enough, I will have a job
 till the day I die.....I also tend to apply this to my Bugeye. >>

Now THERE folks is the TRUE meaning of "oxyMORON".  Bill Gate and Steve Jobs
continue to prove same.  BUT they DO NOT desacrate Frogeyes.

          Ed (MORE of a believer in KISS than iMac or Windows)

PS:  VERY interesting to "note" that "said" "programer" does not know how to
re-send/reply to just a List but does, in fact, cause himself, Brad P. and
Trevor B. to get TWO messages each.

PPS:  How many Listers get/got TWO of this reply??

PPPS:  Gee, Larry, if you are SO good at this "programming complex stuff"
then how come you name is not Bill or Steve???  Enquiring...........nah.

PPPPS:  And your "stock" is worth??????????????