Re: The Lucas Cup Is Back!!!!`

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Lucas Cup Is Back!!!!`
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:36:56 -0400
Ed,

You have no idea how much it pains me to say you are right, but you are
right <VBG>

Any successul rally driver knows that cool head and those observant eyes
sitting next to them are a vital part of the rally team. Theresa kept her
cool and pointed out the turns and kept me from going too fast ;-) She
also kept me from taking the Cup to bed. LMAO

It also helps when those things are packaged in a very attractive
individual. Besides the day was too warm for a scarf.

Larry

PS as for the brews, as her boss said - Who knows when was the last time
it was used as a urinal.

>In a message dated 10/15/2000 4:40:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:
>
><< Theresa and I had won the rally!!!.  >>
>
>And the CREDIT to the Navigator will be forth coming in some new sorta post,
>Larry?????
>
>Enquiring minds NEED to know when this will be occuring!?!?!?  er, or did
>the
>scarf just get "wound" toooooooooooooo tite!?!?!?!?!?
>
>Cheers.....................
>
>           Just Me
>
>PS:  My warmest congrats tho!!  How many "brews" have been partaken from
>said
>trophy????????????????

Larry Macy
78 Midget