Re: Hunt Country Classic

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@prizmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hunt Country Classic
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
Eddie,

You did a fine job describing the show! We had about
209 cars show up this year. The nice thing is that
this show gets larger every year. The Roll Royce's the
Bentleys, and some of the great looking Jaguars always
add to the show. If I were to compare it to last
year...we had less of the Triumphs this year but we
definately added more MGAs, MGBs, and MGB GTs. Next
year I'll be adding my Midget to the Spridget section
(Biff...this means you need to leave ole grey home...I
need to have at least a slight chance of winning!)
:o)))

As always, the British Embassador was in attendance as
well as the Mayor of Middleburg. The Scott
family(owners of Summit Point Raceway) were a gracious
host to us as always. There was a silent auction,
fresh pressed cidar, and plenty of food for all.

Dan

> Maybe Dan or another DC club member will be so kind
> as to fill in more
> details.
>
> Eddie
> 1971 Midget