Re: wire color

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: wire color
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:11:47 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

There is a thing called Spiral Wrap in the electronic industry.  We use
it a lot on Gas Turbines.  It is just like it sounds, and wraps around
the wire bundle to hold it together.  I believe Grainger has them.  They
are nice because you can add to it and unwind it.  It makes a real nice
bundle and is easy to use.  This is what I would recommend if you are
not interested in concours wires.

Also I believe you can buy the bullets to solder in.  I believe I got
them from British Car Spec.s in Stockton.  There are in my area is all.

Rick