Re: wiring diagram

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring diagram
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:13:01 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/00 2:59:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Toby@intri-plex.com writes:

<< Anybody have one digitized? For any Spridget model will do, I am just going
 to use it as a template anyhow. I seem to remember a colorized version some
 place on the web, but can't find it.

 If not, Ill just wait till I get home tonight and scan the one out of Haynes
 or the workshop manual. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have found some mistakes on the Haynes wiring diagrams.  I would trust the
Bentley diagrams.  Also, the Haynes diagrams are not as easy to understand
for anyone not familiar with them.  They put similar devices together.  All
the lights are together, etc.  The Bentley diagram has the lights located in
the proper positions as they are located in the car.  (More or less.)  It is
just easier to understand.  (At least for the more complex, later cars.)

This is the main difference between a schematic and a wiring diagram.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport