floor pans

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: floor pans
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:09:34 GMT
ok everybody,i have got what has to be one of the dumbest newbie questions
ever posted on this list,but i have to know.  i wanted to start pulling my
floors out tonight,went underneath with my grinder intending to start
grinding the welds out,but imagine my surprise when i didnt see any
welds.are these floor pans in my 77 midget glued in? i can see seams,and
lots of what looks like tar and feels like thick sealing mastic,but i cant
find a weld bead anywhere...so how do i get them out and how do i get the
new ones back in?
   scott[the small and weak]
   77 glued together lbc