Re: oil filters for 1500 Midget

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil filters for 1500 Midget
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:18:05 -0700
Dan,

Have you ever checked my site for the chart of filters that will Spridgets?
It's in the Tech Tips section. I used the AC on the '75. It's  a little
larger diameter and just barely clears the nut on the alternator bracket,
but it did fit. I did have the two different thread adapters for spin ons,
you may want to check your thread size too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A