Re: Spridget and re-using bolts.

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget and re-using bolts.
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:08:10 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/2000 2:04:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<<  I buy new nuts and bolts for just about every
 job I do on my Sprite and the cost is neglible.  Is it different in the USA?

No, Daniel.  Nuts and bolts are relatively inexpensive and the job looks lots
better, in addition to erasing any doubt about your fasteners if you switch
them out.  I don't always use new fasteners because I don't always have a new
one available, but that is my preference.

--David C.