Applies to List NO LBC

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Applies to List NO LBC
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:09:06 -0500
I  read this today in the Quotable Quotes section of the Readers Digest.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
human history--
with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

                                     Mitch Ratcliffe

Speaking of handguns, does anyone know where I can aquire a clip for a
22 cal. Mountain Eagle? They were made by Magnum Research a while back
and I found one with a missing clip for $40. Any leads would be
appreciated. I think M.R. is located up north